NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The “12 Days of RewardFish.com Holiday Sweepstakes” is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older and have or create a RewardFish account at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of Edvisors Network Inc., and its, affiliates (collectively, “Edvisors Network, Inc. subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: Edvisors Network Inc.,10000 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89135.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
4. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time ("PST"), December 11, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST, December 23, 2020. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
RewardFish.com will feature a 12 Days of RewardFish.com Holiday Sweepstakes, and each day will have a featured question posted on Facebook and Instagram.
During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to participate:
a) Via Facebook and/or Instagram: log into your social media account. Then, click on the banner advertising this Promotion and follow the links and instructions to view the featured question for the applicable day. You will then receive 1 (one) Sweepstakes entry for each answer to the featured question available that day. b) Via Website: Visit www.RewardFish.com/12daysofRewardFish and follow the links and instructions to login by providing the email address associated with your Account. After logging in, follow the links and instructions to view the featured question for the applicable day. You will then receive 1 Sweepstakes entry for the featured question available that day. Limit: 1 (one) Sweepstakes entry per person per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address, Account or Social Media account. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Accounts, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by for that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to participate will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”). One (1) winner will be randomly selected to win one (1) prize of 2500 RewardFish points which can be redeem for a gift card offered on the RewardFish.Com. The total approximate retail value is of $25.00. The prize is nontransferable and no substitution of a prize by any winner is allowed. Sponsor may substitute prizes and reserves the right to award prizes (or portion of prizes) of equal or greater value, in its sole discretion. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prizes or participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to request from any Entrant additional documentation it reasonably believes is necessary to validate any Entry or to award a prize. All federal, state, and local taxes and any expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
6. Requirements. In order to have his or her Entries entered into the Sweepstakes and eligible for winning, prospective Entrants must comply with Entry requirements when submitting each Entry. Each Entry must be suitable for family audiences, and must not, without limitation, contain any content that:
- is indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- contains profanity or sexual content;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms or weapons;
- promotes any third party product or service or otherwise contains commercial messages or endorsements regarding third party products or services;
- is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States or any State;
- has been copied or plagiarized. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the designed Entrant;
- is proprietary to a third party, contains any third party content, or otherwise defames, violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, mark or other identifier of source, or other proprietary right of any entity or person (whether living or deceased) (including but not limited to, rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light);
- appears to have resulted in any injury or bodily harm; and/or
- is lewd or inappropriate or offensive or not in keeping with Sponsor’s image, including acts of violence or acts that are otherwise objectionable to Sponsor.
Any Entry or portion thereof that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, violates any of the above or other prohibitions and/or representations or warranties of Entrant will not be posted online (or may be removed if previously posted) and will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and that does not meet Instagram’s requirements may be disqualified. In the event that an Entry or Submission is edited, removed and/or disqualified, Entrant is not relieved from responsibility for compliance with these Official Rules. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Selected Entrants (tentative prize winners, subject to verification) will be selected in the random drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor or its designee will attempt to notify the selected Entrants via direct message on Instagram on December 23, 2020. Subject to verification by the Sweepstakes Sponsor, the selected Entrant will be deemed the prize winner. Non-compliance or the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Entrant. Prizes will provided to the email address provided within ten (10) business days after winner selection and verification.
8. Verification of Winners: Potential winners will be required to respond to Sponsor within the 48 hours after being notified by the Sponsor or any other time frame designated by Sponsor in order for his/her prize to be claimed and delivered. Winners may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within two (2) days of receipt. Additionally potential winners may be required to obtain releases from any and all third parties identified in their Submissions. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian. If any potential winner: (a) cannot be contacted within 48 hours of first notification attempt; (b) rejects his/her prize; (c) if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, if possible. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
9. Representations Regarding Entries; Grant of Rights. By submitting an Entry in connection with the Sweepstakes, each Entrant represents and warrants to Sponsor that: (i) the Entry is the original work of the Entrant and that Entrant has the sole right to submit it to the Sweepstakes; (ii) the Entry does not violate in any way rights of third parties, including but not limited to copyright and other intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights; (iii) the Entry does not violate any applicable laws; (iv) Entrant has obtained all necessary licenses or permissions from all third parties for submission into the Sweepstakes and for use as contemplated in these Official Rules; (v) the posting and/or display of the Entry and any other use contemplated in the Official Rules will not violate rights of any parties or otherwise breach any provision of any applicable law or regulation; and (vi) use and posting of the Entry or any part of the Entry in connection with the Sweepstakes or as otherwise permitted by these Official Rules is and will be without any further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation (except for any awarded prize as contemplated in these Official Rules), regardless of whether the Entry is a winning Entry.
To the extent allowed by law, participation in the Sweepstakes in any way, or acceptance of, or participation in, any prize constitutes each entrant’s consent for, and grant of a non-exclusive, sub-licensable and assignable license to Sponsor to use, publish, post or display entrant’s name, social media handles, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, statements, as submitted in connection with the Contest, and prize information, regardless of whether altered, or used alone or with other material, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, for promotional, advertising, and publicity purposes in any medium now known or later discovered, worldwide and in perpetuity, without review or approval, and without further notice, payment, or consideration of any kind. All rights, consents and licenses granted to Sponsor under these Official Rules and/or any Affidavit of Eligibility and Release will survive the termination of this Sweepstakes.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any Instagram account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register on the Platform will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
All Entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled Entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
10. General Rules. By participating, Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, with respect to the Sweepstakes and the awarding of prizes, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Sweepstakes, or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes process, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes. In the event an insufficient number of eligible Entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from selecting a winner or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. COVID 19), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. Only the prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11. RELEASE. BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AGENTS, RETAILERS, ADVERTISING AND SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIES, ANY PLATFORM YOU USE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS, MEMBERS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN ANY PART OF THE SWEEPSTAKES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PREPARING FOR OR PARTICIPATING IN OR SUBMITTING ANY ENTRY AND/OR FROM ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ALL CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION) OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. EACH PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS AND RELEASE EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEFAMATION, INVASION OF RIGHT TO PRIVACY, PUBLICITY OR PERSONALITY OR ANY SIMILAR MATTER, RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE OPERATION THEREOF, OR ANY ENTRY, OR BASED UPON OR RELATING TO THE USE AND EXPLOITATION OF THE ENTRIES AS CONTEMPLATED HEREIN, OR USE IN COMPOSITE FORM, EITHER INTENTIONALLY OR OTHERWISE. YOU HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ARE FULLY FAMILIAR WITH ITS CONTENTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. Winners List: For the name of the winner, available online prior to January 31, 2021, visit https://www.Edvisors.com. To receive a copy by mail, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where not required by applicable law) to the “12 Days of Christmas Sweepstakes” Edvisors Network Inc., 10000 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89135 (the “Sweepstakes Address”). Requests must be received by December 31, 2021.