NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
ACCUMULATED POINTS NECESSARY TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: Edvisors Network, Inc.'s Holiday Gift Card Craze (the "Sweepstakes") are subject to the information in the chart below. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period. The Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
|Promotional Period||Sweepstakes Name||Prize Awarded||Number of Prizes Awarded||Retail Value||Date Prize Winner Announced|
|November 15, 2022 12am Pacific Time (PT) Zone until December 15, 2022 11:59pm PT Zone||$500 Holiday Gift Card Craze||50,000 RewardFish Points||1||$500.00||December 16, 2022|
|November 15, 2022 12am Pacific Time (PT) Zone until December 15, 2022 11:59pm PT Zone||$100 Holiday Gift Card Craze #1||10,000 RewardFish Points||1||$100.00||December 16, 2022|
|November 15, 2022 12am Pacific Time (PT) Zone until December 15, 2022 11:59pm PT Zone||$100 Holiday Gift Card Craze #2||10,000 RewardFish Points||1||$100.00||December 16, 2022|
|November 15, 2022 12am Pacific Time (PT) Zone until December 15, 2022 11:59pm PT Zone||$100 Holiday Gift Card Craze #3||10,000 RewardFish Points||1||$100.00||December 16, 2022|
|November 15, 2022 12am Pacific Time (PT) Zone until December 15, 2022 11:59pm PT Zone||$100 Holiday Gift Card Craze #4||10,000 RewardFish Points||1||$100.00||December 16, 2022|
|November 15, 2022 12am Pacific Time (PT) Zone until December 15, 2022 11:59pm PT Zone||$100 Holiday Gift Card Craze #5||10,000 RewardFish Points||1||$100.00||December 16, 2022|
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age or older (19 in AL or NE, and 21 in MS) or older at the time of entry AND have an active or sign up for a RewardFish.com account. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Employees and non-employee workers of Edvisors Network, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) (collectively, “Edvisors Network, Inc. subsidiaries, agents, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible.
3. HOW TO ENTER: In order to enter the Sweepstakes, you must have at least one (1) point in your RewardFish balance. If you have the points required for entry, submit your entry or entries by visiting https://www.rewardfish.com/sweepstakes/ during the Promotion Period and follow the Sweepstakes link to enter the Sweepstakes. To enter by mail, please send all information requested in the Sweepstakes along with the number of entries you are requesting to: Edvisors Network, Inc., Attention “RewardFish Sweepstakes Entry”; 350 S. Rampart Blvd., Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89145. Mail-in entries should include hand-printed name, complete address, daytime and evening telephone numbers, and the name of the RewardFish Sweepstakes you wish to enter (referenced in the chart in section 1. Please allow three (3) days for processing. All mail entries must be postmarked and received by the end of the Promotion Period. If mail-in entry for a specific Sweepstakes (in the Chart in section 1) is received after the Promotion Period for that Sweepstakes has expired, Sponsor reserves the right and Member agrees that Sponsor may submit the mail-in entry into the next, if available, Sweepstakes. Photocopied, illegible, or mechanically reproduced entries are not eligible. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or postage-due mailed entries.
UNLIMITED ENTRY: Members may enter as many times as their accumulated points will allow, but may not exceed the number of points member has. The use of automated services, scripts, or other processes to register, accumulate points, or enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited, and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register, accumulate points, or to enter will be disqualified. All entries must contain all information requested. Otherwise, they are void and will not be eligible to win. In the event of a dispute, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Sweepstakes winners will be selected from online and mail-in entries only. The Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. By entering, participants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including eligibility requirements. Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the participant.
4. HOW AND WHEN WINNERS WILL BE DETERMINED: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor from among all eligible entries received by 11:59pm PT on the last day of the promotional period referenced in the chart in section 1. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries. Winner agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
5. PRIZE(S) AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) winner will be randomly selected to win one (1) prize referenced in the chart in section 1 to be awarded through the RewardFish.com website. The prize is nontransferable and no substitution of a prize by any winner is allowed. Sponsor may substitute prizes and reserves the right to award prizes (or portion of prizes) of equal or greater value, in its sole discretion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for damages, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prizes or participation in the RewardFish Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to request from any Entrant additional documentation it reasonably believes is necessary to validate any Entry or to award a prize. All federal, state, and local taxes and any expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. In the event that an Entry or Submission is edited, removed and/or disqualified, Entrant is not relieved from responsibility for compliance with these Official Rules. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Selected Entrant (tentative prize winner, subject to verification) will be selected in the random drawing conducted by the Sponsor from among all eligible entries received by 11:59 pm PT on the last day of the promotional period referenced in the chart in section 1. The Selected Entrant will be announced on the date referenced in the chart in section 1 and contacted via email within 7 business days of the drawing. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a selected Entrant's failure to receive notices, including prize notification due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a selected Entrant's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Selected Entrant cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 business days from the date the prize notification email was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible RewardFish Sweepstakes entries.
7. WINNER VERIFICATION: Selected entrants may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. Additionally, potential winners may be required to obtain releases from any and all third parties identified in their Submissions, if applicable. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE REWARDFISH SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL VERIFICATION OF ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. Selected entrants will be notified by the Sponsor during the verification period or any other time frame designated by Sponsor for and his/her prize to be claimed and delivered.
8. DELIVERY DISCLAIMER: The Sponsor disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete an online entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond their control, or otherwise. The Sponsor disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by electronic transmission or other delivery method. The Sponsor is not responsible for human, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: any form of active or passive filtering, insufficient space in participant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet, or on any website, or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online participant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. No mechanically reproduced entries or facsimiles will be accepted. Entries void if incomplete, defective, altered, forged, illegible, or received outside authorized channels. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries, or any portion thereof) who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will determine winners in an equitable manner as determined by Sponsor.
10. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. The Sponsor may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. RELEASE: As a condition of entering, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release the Sweepstakes Entities to Edvisors Network, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, parent companies, officers, directors, employees, agents and employees of agents, and advertising and public relations agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes or the use of the participant's entry and the awarding, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, including without limitation liability for any travel related to the Sweepstakes, death, personal injury, loss, and/or disability; (b) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs.
12. MISCELLANEOUS: The Sponsor may substitute prizes, as well as extend, modify, or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. The Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical error in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Sweepstakes prizes. All entries and information become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
13. WINNER LIST: For a winner list, where required by law, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope no later than ninety (90) days after the end date of the Sweepstakes to: Edvisors Network, Inc., 350 S. Rampart Blvd., Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89145.
15. JURISDICTION: By entering, participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, participants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
16. CHOICE OF LAW: Any and all legal disputes and lawsuits between participants and Sponsor shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada.
17. SPONSOR: Edvisors Network, Inc., 350 S. Rampart Blvd., Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89145.